This publication will look into things You Need To Apply For The presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) registration.
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme is a program designed to give direct and practical Empowerment to Nigeria growing youth population.
The presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is structured as public private partnership (PPP) initiative driven by the office of the senior Special Assistant to the president on Youth and students affairs (OSAPYSA). The progeamme is targeted at providing solutions to the challenges of youth unemployment, through the executive of direct empowerment initiatives.
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Requirements?
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, Semi-Literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for qualifications is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the foregoing, the following is set as the basic pre-condititons for enlistment;
- Candidates must be a Nigerian male or Female between the ages of 18 years and 40 years.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification (National identity Card, International Passport, Permanent Voter’s Card- PVC).
- Candidates must be able to provide a second level of Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
SECOND LEVEL BENEFICIARY
WHAT IT IS?
A Second level Beneficiary (SLB) is a fellow Youth in your community who you must have identified and chosen to be trained in your business. This means that at the end of ( a minimum) of one year, you will be obligated to empower this youth in the same manner that the presidential scheme (P-yes) has empowered you.
- An ability to communicate in Basic English Language and or any local Nigeria Language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Candidates must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leaders.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should be able to posse’s the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
Candidates must complete a guarantor’s form. See the form here!
Application for the presidential Youths Empowerment Scheme are to be made through this portal and the resources. You have to kindly note that no registration fees will be required during registration of application and selection process.
You have to kindly be aware of fraudulent activities pipointing to be P-yes officials.
Method Of Applying
Apply through Online
Candidates applying for the programme is simply. Just start by providing your contact details and then follow up with the instructions provided to apply for this Scheme. To apply online visit here!
Applying in Person
If you are not comfortable applying online, you can apply by visit P-YES offical address here now.
Do you want anything concerning this presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme? If yes, kindly comment below now okay.