Federal Ministry Of Health Recruitment 2019/2020 Formportal | How To Apply For FMOH Recruitment – www.health.gov.ng –The Federal Ministry Of Health 2019 Recruitment Formportal is out. Federal Ministry Of Health 2019 recruitment is currently ongoing and outlined below here, all you need to know about the Federal Ministry Of Health 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, etc.
The Federal Ministry Of Health recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Federal Ministry Of Health recruitment application form. Most of this popular questions people ask are:
- Where can I obtain the Federal Ministry Of Health Recruitment Application form?
- How can I apply for Federal Ministry Of Health Recruitment 2019/2020 Application form?
- Is the Federal Ministry Of Health Recruitment Application form 2019 application form out?
- When Will Federal Ministry Of Health 2019 Recruitment Application start?
- I need Federal Ministry Of Health Recruitment 2019 updates?
This article publication will answer most of the asked questions by our readers about when the Federal Ministry Of Health recruitment form will be out. We are more than delighted to inform all who eager to join the Federal Ministry Of Health recruitment this year that the form will be out soon.
IMPORTANT: The Federal Ministry Of Health recruitment applications form 2019/2020 is currently not out yet. But however kindly take your precious time to read this helpful information below to be guided when the Federal Ministry Of Health (FMOH) form will be out.
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH GENERAL RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
Candidates applying for the Federal Ministry Of Health recruitment must possess the necessary skills as follows:
- 1). Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institutions.
- 2). Candidates must not be above 35 years of age
- 3). West African School Certificate (WASC) or senior secondary school certificate (SSCE) Withe credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English language and at least passes in two (2) other subjects, or
- 4). National Examination Council (NECO) /General certificate of Education (GCE) ordinary level with passes in four (4) Subjects obtained at two sittings including English language.
- 5). National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National certificate of Education (NCE) from a well established institutions OR
General certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
To be able to know if the Federal Ministry Of Health recruitment 2019 has officially commenced reach out to the official Website www.health.gov.ng OR Visit this page regularly as updates will be made at the right time.
- Candidates are required to fill the online application correctly and submit accordingly
- Applicants must not submit multiple applications if found you will be disqualified
- Application form is absolutely free of charge
- All shortlisted candidates will be invited for physical screening
If you wants us to feed you with a note information regarding to Federal Ministry Of Health recruitment 2019/2020 , kindly drop your email address in the comments box below. Was this article helpful? If yes, then kindly share to your friends using the sharing button below to whom are interested in this kind of information.
I know you are much satisfied with the above guidelines and notice on Federal Ministry Of Health recruitment from us, you can drop your email or mobile phone number on the comments box if you want us to inform and notify you when Federal Ministry Of Health recruitment will commence.
Also know that we share the latest jobs, school news and scholarship news around the world, we advice you visit regularly on
www.jobregister.com.ng for latest scholarship and jobs opportunities updates allover the globe.