How To Apply and Register for P-YES Progeamme –www.p-yes.gov.ng
This is the full registration guidelines and requirements to apply for P-YES Progeamme through the P-YES program portal, so read on below here.
I assure you that when you read every single word on this page you will stand a chance in all P-YES Progeamme registration.
Requirements for Registration Application?
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, Semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for the qualifications is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Candidates must be a Nigerian male or Female between the ages of 18-40 years.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification (National identity Card, international Passport, permanent Voter’s “PVC”)
- Candidates must provide a second level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian Language.
- Provable upright characters and a stable mind.
- Candidates must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
The ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Candidates must have a complete guarantor’s form
How To Apply for P-YES Progeamme Portal?
Here now, you can easily apply for this job either by following the first or second method.
The first method is by applying through the official application website/portal.
You can easily apply here: www.p-yes.gov.ng
The second application registration method is by going to any nearby office to pick, fill and submit your own application form
You can easily find the offices here: http://www.p-yes.gov.ng/contact.
Do you need more information and updates or clarification about P-YES 2019/2020, if yes comment below now okay.