This guidelines is all about National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services Recruitment 2019/2020. We are going to be talking about how NAERLS online recruitment process will be done. First, let make it clear to you that www.naerls.gov.ng is the main official portal of NAERLS.
Warning: We at National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services will never ask you to apply any money for any recruitment process or updates on this website. You will be able to get a jobs updates and guidelines for free here.
You have to understand that we do not recruit for any NAERLS jobs, all we do here is to publish and notify you with vital information that will eventually help you apply in time for NAERLS Recruitment when the recruitment form is out.
However if you calm down and read every single word on this page, you will stand a better chance of being in all stages of NAERLS recruitment. Here we are going to show you the basics requirements, the educational requirements, age and above all how to apply and register for 2019 National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services Recruitment online form.
We have categorize this guidelines in this different stages, the first is the requirements, second is how to register. Lastly is the NAERLS recruitment 2019 guidelines.
You have to take this guidelines very serious, because we are here to help show you the accurate guidelines that will help you scale through in any NAERLS recruiting vacancies.
NAERLS RECRUITMENT 2019 REQUIREMENT
Below are the requirements you need to know and have before applying for NAERLS recruitment.
- .Applicants possession of either B.Sc , HND , OND, NCE
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in Two (2) other subjects, or National Examination Council (NECO) / General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in Four (4) Subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English language.)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- First School Leaving certificate (FSLC)
- Birth certificate
- Recent Passports Photograph
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- You must be a Nigerian, either by birth or Nationalisation
- Applicants must have a valid means of Identification, voters card, Driver’s license or National immigration passports
- Applicants should be Conversant with Microsoft Office, Web Application and the use of relevant Applications for effective delivery of Services
HOW TO APPLY FOR NAERLS RECRUITMENT 2019 REGISTRATION FORM
Below are the detailed information on how to apply for National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services recruitment 2019 Application Form.
To be able to know if the National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS) recruitment 2019 has officially commenced reach out to the official Website www.naerls.gov.ng OR Visit this page regularly as updates will be made at the right time.
Attention: NAERLS is not currently recruiting for now. Kindly disregard any other information you may have come across regarding NAERLS Recruitment.
If you wants us to feed you with a note information regarding to National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services recruitment 2019/2020 , kindly drop your email address in the comments box below. Was this article helpful? If yes, then kindly share to your friends using the sharing button below to whom are interested in this kind of information.
I know you are much satisfied with the above guidelines and notice on NAERLS recruitment from us, you can drop your email or mobile phone number on the comments box if you want us to inform and notify you when NAERLS recruitment will commence.
Also know that we share the latest jobs, school news and scholarship news around the world, we advice you visit regularly on
www.jobregister.com.ng for latest scholarship and jobs opportunities updates allover the globe.