National Frequency Management Council Recruitment 2019/2020 Form –See Guidelines For Application Here – www.nfmc.gov.ng
Are you looking for the National Frequency Management Council Recruitment 2019 Registration application form? If yes, then read below now.
This publication is about National Frequency Management Council recruitment 2019/2020 Form registration. We are here to help prevail important information on how National Frequency Management Council online recruitment will be done. First let us make it clear to you that www.nfmc.gov.ng is the official site of NFMC.
Note: We will never ask you to pay any money for any recruitment updates on this website. You shall all get the right answers and information on this website for free.
You have to note that we don’t recruit for any National Frequency Management Council jobs, all we do here is to give you vital information that will help you to benefit and apply for NFMC 2019 recruitment registration when the Form is out online.
I assure you that, when you read and understand the information we have on this portal page, you will stand out in all stages of the National Frequency Management Council recruitment process.
Here we are going to show you the basic requirements, the educational requirements, age requirements and moreover how to register for National Frequency Management Council recruitment form online.
We have divided this guide into different categories, the first line is the requirements, second is how you can register. The third part of this National Frequency Management Council online recruitment 2019 guidelines will show you how to get latest jobs updates about recruitment.
NFMC RECRUITMENT 2019 REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS –SEE REQUIREMENTS HERE
- Applicants possession of either B.Sc , HND , OND, NCE
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in Two (2) other subjects, or National Examination Council (NECO) / General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in Four (4) Subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English language.)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- First School Leaving certificate (FSLC)
- Birth certificate
- Recent Passports Photograph
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- You must be a Nigerian, either by birth or Nationalisation
- Applicants must have a valid means of Identification, voters card, Driver’s license or National immigration passports
- Applicants should be Conversant with Microsoft Office, Web Application and the use of relevant Applications for effective delivery of Services
Important information About 2019/2020 NFMC recruitment Form
You have to kindly note that the National Frequency Management Council is not currently recruiting for now. You have to disregard any other information you have come across about NFMC jobs vacancies.
If you want more information and updates, kindly comment on the comments box so we can update you immediately when NFMC recruitment Form will be available and out for registration.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NATIONAL FREQUENCY MANAGEMENT COUNCIL RECRUITMENT 2019/2020 FORM REGISTRATION
To register for National Frequency Management Council jobs recruitment 2019 online visit www.nfmc.gov.ng or simply follow the instructed guidelines below.
Do you want to get latest news and information about this year’s National Frequency Management Council recruitment 2019? If yes, kindly comment below now.