NPA Recruitment 2019/2020 Formportal | Application is Here at (NPA) www.npa.gov.ng OR Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
Are you looking for Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment vacancies? Would you mind if we teach you how to register for 2019 NPA recruitment? If yes, then read on now.
This guidelines is all about Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019/2020. We are going to be talking about how NPA online recruitment process will be done.
First, let make it clear to you that www.npa.gov.ng is the main official portal of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA).
There are many things you need to know about the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) in case if you have not known them before.
Now let walk you through on how to apply for Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) in any state in Nigeria.
However if you calm down and read every single word on this page, you will stand a better chance of being in all stages of NPA recruitment. Here we are going to show you the basics requirements, the educational requirements, age and above all how to apply and register for 2019 Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment online form.
We have categorized this guidelines in this different stages, the first is the requirements, second is how to register. Lastly is the NPA recruitment 2019 guidelines.
You have to take this guidelines very serious, because we are here to help show you the accurate guidelines that will help you scale through in any NPA recruiting vacancies.
NPA GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants possession of either B.Sc , HND , OND, NCE
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in Two (2) other subjects, or National Examination Council (NECO) / General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in Four (4) Subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English language.)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- First School Leaving certificate (FSLC)
- Birth certificate
- Recent Passports Photograph
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- You must be a Nigerian, either by birth or Nationalisation
- Applicants must have a valid means of Identification, voters card, Driver’s license or National immigration passports
- Applicants should be Conversant with Microsoft Office, Web Application and the use of relevant Applications for effective delivery of Services
HOW TO APPLY FOR NPA RECRUITMENT 2019/2020 REGISTRATION FORM
To be able to know if the NPA recruitments 2019 has officially commenced reach out to the official Website http://www.npa.gov.ng/ OR Visit this page regularly as updates will be made at the right time.
Warning: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) online recruitment process is yet to commence. Kindly disregard any false information provided online that NPA is recruiting.
- Candidates are required to fill the online application correctly and submit accordingly
- Applicants must not submit multiple applications if found you will be disqualified
- Application form is absolutely free of charge
- All shortlisted candidates will be invited for physical screening
If you wants us to feed you with a note information regarding to the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) recruitment 2019/2020, kindly drop your email address in the comments box below. Was this article helpful? If yes, then kindly share to your friends using the sharing button below to whom are interested in this kind of information.
I know you are much satisfied with the above guidelines and notice on Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) recruitment from us, you can drop your email or mobile phone number on the comments box if you want us to inform and notify you when Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) recruitment will commence.
Also know that we share the latest jobs, school news and scholarship news around the world, we advice you visit regularly on
www.jobregister.com.ng for latest scholarship and jobs opportunities updates allover the globe.