PlayStation Network Account – Change PSN Name Freely – PSN Name Changing Difficulties – PlayStation SignIn –In most cases, some people don’t know that’s they can be able to change PlayStation Network account name? In this article we will be sharing you what’s you need to know about PlayStation account changing of name, the difficulties, the sign in and so much more to it. Are you interested in seeing how to do so? If you are then let’s proceed and share you what’s you need to know about PlayStation Network account login and signin, the name changing and so much more.
So are you interested in seeing how to change your PSN account username? If you are interested in seeing how to change your account username or you definitely you feel you hate the name you used to use the current username, we wish to announce to you that’s this very much possible to change your PSN ID on your PS4 or maybe on the web. First of all you need to create an account with PlayStation before you can be able to use there platforms services.
Do you also know that’s creating an account with PlayStation Network is totally free all you need to do is have a good internet connectivities on your devices then you will be able to be able to go. So are you interested in seeing how to easily create an account on PlayStation Network platform? Then let’s proceed and share you something’s you need to know on the go.
Method to Change PlayStation Username via PS4
As we have explained earlier that we will be sharing you how to change your PlayStation username through PS4 in a bit. So are you interested in seeing how to do so? Then we will be eager to share you everything you need to know about changing your username on PS4. So to change your PSN user ID on your PS4 is easy and simple, you can begin with the below steps as explained here.
- First of all, on your PS4, then navigate to the settings icon
- Now select account management, then your account information, your profile and online ID.
- Then enter your new PSN account name choosen
- Now check to complete the whole process and the remaining prompt.
Changing PSN User ID on Web Browser
Do you know you can change your PSN user ID on a web browser and it’s very simple to do so on a bit. So are you interested in seeing how to do so? Then keep reading beneath here on the go.
- To do so, you need to sign into your PlayStation Network Sony account.
- Then select the PSN account name or the PSN profile which is referred as “Online ID”.
- Now tab on the “Edit” button icon to change your PSN username.
- Then enter your preferred new PSN name
- Lastly complete the application guidelines to the remaining prompt.
- Then accept the terms and conditions and you are good to go.
NB: Also note that’s changing of your PlayStation Network account name withstand some factors of risky, so if you get a warning that’s there errors, kindly minimize and go back to what changes you have made previously and get back your PSN username.
- Meanwhile know that’s your PlayStation Network account name will be same after you had changed it.
- However, you cab also display your old name, meanwhile the last new name will be shown after within 30 days of this initiatives.
- Also you can re-check back to your Old PSN username in’case you want it back. For you to do so, kindly contact customer service representative support technician.
- Be aware that’s some games are definitely correctable with this PSN name change. Be assured to check the ones that can run effectively with this your PSN ID or your username.
How to Change PlayStation Network Account Online ID
Finding it’s difficult to change your PSN account online ID? Then as a user of PSN you need to be able to change a name that’s not suitable for you. So are you interested in seeing so? Then let’s proceed and share you everything you need to know on a go…
To change your PSN account name is very simple. Within the first name change, with any other you as a user will be requested to make some little payments according to your subscription.
- Be assured to make a plan for any payments plan you wish to change their name to, for second or third, fourth time as listed here.
- A subscription is a equivalent to $4.99 and any other person would pay $9.99.
- Meanwhile to avoid any further financial disagreement or disappointment you are required to get your name right at first time.
Method to Create PlayStation Network Account
As a first time user, you would be required to create an account on PlayStation Network platform on the go. If you are interested in seeing how to create an account on PlayStation Network platform, then all you have to do is follow up with the beneath procedures and sign up for an account and begin navigating through PlayStation Network official website.
- To do this, you need to visit the official website and click on create an account
First of all, enter your information and click on the next button.
- Now you are required to login into your email and verify your email address and click on the link in it to continue your verification.
To Change and Retrieve Old Username
For you to be able to change your PSN it’s , this would attract fee after first time, reverting within the old name is completely free.
- Now you need to do is contact the customer service representative PlayStation support team.
- Now they are always available any day, either on weekends by phone number calls from 6AM and 6Pm PT, and there customers chat is from 6AM to 10PM Prompt.
- Then during the weekdays you be able to contact them by 7AM to 8PM prompt and so much more.
See Also:9Pay Account Creation – www.9pay.com.ng Sign Up – 9Pay Registration Portal For Payments
Hopefully you find this guidelines informative? Meanwhile do you need more updates or information concerning this? We would be happy and glad that’s you should see about this topics, in’case you feel that there is another information that’s is missing out here. Then you should be able to do something by dropping a comment beneath here on this particular page and we will rectify and add more as seen. Thanks.