AMCON Recruitment 2019/2020 Registration Application Form | Register Here – www.amcon.gov.ng – Are you looking for the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria recruitment registration form 2019/2020 Form for application? Would mind if we teach you how to register for AMCON jobs vacancies today? If yes, then you are on the right path. Because below here you shall get all the information you need to know before applying Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria Jobs today.
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria recruitment 2019/2020 registration exercises is open for unemployed SSCE, OND, HND and BA/BSc holders to apply for.
The Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria limited is recruiting graduates and none graduates into the following positions which is a major ongoing recruitment.
Please kindly read the following instructions here carefully before filling out the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria recruitment 2019/2020 registration form. You can register now to create an online CV and increase your chances of getting employed by Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria. You can also upgrade your profile anytime using your unique Email address and password.
I assure you that, when you read and understand the information we have on this page, you will stand out in all stages of the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria recruitment process.
Here we are going to show you the basic requirements, the educational requirements, age requirements and moreover how to register for Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria recruitment form online.
We have divided this guide into different categories, the first line is the requirements, second is how you can register. The third part of this Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria online recruitment 2019 guidelines will show you how to get latest jobs updates about recruitment.
AMCON RECRUITMENT 2019 REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS –SEE REQUIREMENTS HERE
- Applicants possession of either B.Sc , HND , OND, NCE
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in Two (2) other subjects, or National Examination Council (NECO) / General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in Four (4) Subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English language.)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- First School Leaving certificate (FSLC)
- Birth certificate
- Recent Passports Photograph
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- You must be a Nigeeither by birth or Nationalisation
- Applicants must have a valid means of Identification, voters card, Driver’s license or National immigration passports
- Applicants should be Conversant with Microsoft Office, Web Application and the use of relevant Applications for effective delivery of Services
Important information About 2019/2020 AMCON recruitment Form
You have to kindly note that the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria is not currently recruiting for now. You have to disregard any other information you have come across about AMCON jobs vacancies.
If you want more information and updates, kindly comment on the comments box so we can update you immediately when AMCON recruitment Form will be available and out for registration.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AMCON 2019/2020 FORM REGISTRATION
To register for Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria jobs recruitment 2019 online visit www.amcon.gov.ng or simply follow the instructed guidelines below.
Do you want to get latest news and information about this year’s Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria recruitment 2019? If yes, kindly comment below now.