FairMoney loan Registration Login Portal; see how to apply/register here
FairMoney loan is truthfully one of the latest instant loan Apps in Nigeria. FairMoney like other quick loan app do not need collateral or guarantor before giving you loan they only rely on your creditworthiness. FairMoney Loan App provides quick cash for personal finance, house rent, health emergency, business and car repairs. Your approved loan is disbursed within 5 to 10mins and you will get up to 14 days – 3 Months loan duration to payback. As a first timer you can get a loan of N40,000 and up to N150,000 once you repay your first loan. This implies that you need to borrow alittle, payback and borrow again. The FairMoney interest rates varies and ranges from 15% to 30%.
Brief About FairMoney Loan
FairMoney is a fairly new company that are dedicated to offering loans to Individuals in Nigeria. You can be able to borrow a personal loans, business loans and as well for your education. The FairMoney CEO is Laurin Hainy while the loan officer is Felix Ojokpe.
Fairmoney loan Requirements
- An Android Device
- Active facebook Account
- Bank Account (This where the money will be deposited).
How to Apply for Fairmoney Loan
Below are the steps guide that you need to follow to apply for FairMoney loan in Nigeria.
- To apply, kindly download and install the FairMoney App.
- Once the app is download and installed, open it and fill out the required informations.
- Enter your first name, last name, and your FairMoney referral code (Skip this if you don’t have a referral code).
- Now proceed and provide your BVN informations and add your debit card to the FairMoney App.
- Specify how much you need, how long you want it for and provide your bank account informations.
- Once FairMoney approves your loan, they will send your money to your bank account.
- Kindly note, if you refer someone to FairMoney, and the person you referred pays back their loan, you will probably get N1,000 off your own loan payment. Elaborate them to make sure the use the invite code because this is how FairMoney will know if they were referred by you.
Fairmoney loan repayment
As your loan has been approved and disbursed, you are required to pay back your loan on the stipulated date.
- Few ways to pay back your loan, an ATM Card (The same card you used during your loan application)
- Bank transfer
Cash deposit via the following account details.
- MyCredit as the account name, Stanbic IBTC is the bank name and use 0023462495 as the code account number.
- However after the transaction has been made successfully, you will need to use the code from FairMoney App in your transfer description.
- Lastly send, a screenshot of your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. so that FairMoney can update their database after your payment.
FairMoney Contact information
You can reach out to FairMoney incase if you need any inquiries and informations concerning your loans or you need loan and needed guidelines to apply. Kindly mail them via .email@example.com .
Do you have any issues or contributions regarding to this publication? If yes, then you need to give us a feedback using the comment form below.