Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal
Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment -This job registration guide is for Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC) recruitment form, process and how to easily get jobs successfully through here.
First let make it clear to you that Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC) jobs is a Federal agency jobs and not private or set up by an individuals, So in this case Federal Government won’t ask you to apply money in other to employ you.
Kindly note that all there jobs vacancies is free , so you should be mindful of people or individuals or a group of people requesting you to pay money for ends results of linking or getting jobs for you through Federal Government. So stay clear off Fraudster’s.
Meanwhile there are several things you should know about Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC) before seeking to get jobs through this Federal Government agencies.
There are many things you need to know about them before applying for Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC) recruitment jobs.
First you need to know how this Federal Government agencies recruit it staffs, Minimum requirements, Educational criteria, Age and guidelines of getting jobs at FJSC, so read on below.
You have to take this guidelines very serious, because we are here to help show you the authentic guidelines that will help you scale through in any FJSC without needing a third party helps or whatsoever.
Now let walk you through on how to apply for FJSC jobs in Nigeria right now where ever you are just with your device connected to the internet.
FJSC General Recruitment Requirement 2019/2020 Form
- Applicants possession of either B.Sc , HND , OND, NCE
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in Two (2) other subjects, or National Examination Council (NECO) / General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in Four (4) Subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English language.)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- First School Leaving certificate (FSLC)
- Birth certificate
- Recent Passports Photograph
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Candidates applying for the position must not be more than 35 years of ages
- You must be a Nigerian, either by birth or Nationalisation
- Applicants must have a valid means of Identification, voters card, Driver’s license or National immigration passports
- Applicants should be Conversant with Microsoft Office, Web Application and the use of relevant Applications for effective delivery of Services
How To Apply For FJSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form
Warning: Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC) recruitment process is yet to come online as from the time of this publication. Kindly be vigilant and disregard any false advertising that this Federal Government agencies is recruiting.
Kindly note that once the application commences you shall abide by this rules below.
- 1). Applicants are requested to fill out the online application correctly and submit accordingly
- 2). Applicants must not submit multiple times of application that might lead to disqualification of such candidates
- 3). Application form is free and no dime is attached to the form
- 4). All shortlisted candidates will be invited for physical screening
Do you want us to inform and update you on this Federal Government agencies recruitment jobs 2019/2020, Kindly leave a reply message or drop your email address in the comments box below and we will reach out to you in due time.