Now here is the steps on how to get Nigerian Customs Services recruitment 2019/2020 –In this post , you will get first hand information on Nigerian Customs Services recruitment 2019 application procedure, requirements, qualifications and other important update for free.
Are you interested to join the Nigerian Customs Services? Have you acknowledged what it takes to join the Nigerian Customs Services? This article is specially made for you to help you understand the procedure’s on how to apply for the Nigerian Customs Services recruitment 2019/2020 Application form.
Now we want to use this opportunity to inform all the general public and all who is interested and wish to join the Nigerian Customs Services, that the 2019/2020 Nigerian Customs Services recruitment form is now out online. See procedures beIow here.
The Nigeria Custom Services recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date , many questions have been asked about The Nigeria Custom services Recruitment Application form. Most of this popular questions people ask are:
- Where can I obtain the Nigeria Custom Services Recruitment Application form?
- How can I apply for Nigeria Custom Services Recruitment 2019/2020 Application form?
- Is the Nigeria Custom Services Recruitment Application form 2019 application form out?
- When will Nigeria Custom Services 2019 Recruitment Application start?
- I need Nigeria Custom Services Recruitment 2019 updates?
This article publication will answer most of the asked questions by our readers about when the Nigerian Customs Services recruitment form will be out. We are more than delighted to inform all who eager to join the Nigerian Customs Services recruitment this year that the form will be out soon.
The Nigerian Customs Services recruitment portal is open to all applicants who wishes to serve and defend her country Nigeria. The Nigerian Customs Services is the most significant components of the Nigerian Armed forces, and responsible for land warfare operations. Its governed by the Nigerian Customs Council founded in 1991.
Nigerian Customs Services Recruitment 2019/2020 Basic Requirements
All applicants are to adhere strictly to the following below requirements in regards to the Nigerian Customs Services recruitment.
- 1). Candidates shall be of Nigerian Citizens by birth and have National identity Card (NIN)
- 2). Candidates shall posses a minimum of 4 credits in not more than two sittings. Wassce/Gce/Neco/Nabteb. One of the credits must be English language.
- 3). Also , Tradesmen & women candidates must also posses OND/ Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate Non-Tradesmen & Women. Applicant’s must be aged b/w 18 to 22 years before date of application. Tradespeople & women candidates must aged b/w 18 to 26 years before date of application.
- 4). Candidates shall not be less than 165 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female counterparts respectively.
- 5) Candidates must print their completed online forms, atteest it and submit to the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- 6) Applicants must have broad chest and flat foot.
Documents For Nigerian Customs Services Recruitment Online Registration
All applicants ate to present the following documents before the online application process:
1). Passports size Photograph
2). First School Leaving Certificate
3). Waec/Nabteb/ Neco/Gce Results
4). Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/RN
5). Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
How To Apply For Nigerian Customs Services Recruitment
Log into Nigerian Customs Services recruitment Portal via
www.customs.gov.ng. Complete the online application form and print out a copy of your form.
IMPORTANT: During submission of application online application applicants are to prints out the completed online application form which would include the following;
- Declaration and certification by parent’s/Guardian form.
- Local Government Area Certification form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantors form.
Candidates are to come along to allocated screening centres with the online, printed forms.
NOTE: Don’t be deceived the online application form is free of charge , no fees apply. Applicant’s are to apply once , because multiple application will lead to disqualification.
If you wants us to feed you with note information regarding to Nigerian Customs services recruitment 2019/2020 , kindly drop your email address in the comments box below. Was this article helpful? If yes then kindly share to your friends using the sharing button below who are interested in this kind of information.
I know you are much satisfied with the above guidelines and notice on Nigeria Custom Services recruitment from us , you can drop your email or mobile phone number on the comments box if you want us to inform and notify you when Nigerian Customs Services recruitment will commence.
Also know that we share the latest jobs, school news and scholarship news around the world, we advice you visit regularly on www.jobregister.com.ng for latest scholarship and jobs opportunities updates allover the globe.