Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) 2019/2020 | Register Here!
Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) 2019/2020 | Register Here! – Are you one of the many Nigerian graduate looking for Nigerian Stock Exchange jobs 2019? Are you interested to see how to apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee programme 2019? If yes, then here is your chance to apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate trainee jobs vacancies that is currently ongoing right now.
Here we will be showing you A-Z guidelines on how to apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange graduate trainee recruitment form, basic requirement, educational requirement, and how to get jobs alert about Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment 2019 registrations.
Nigerian stock exchange has been anticipating in the country till date, many readers has been searching and asking for questions related to Nigerian Stock Exchange graduate recruitment form and how to apply, such questions are;
- How to apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange graduate recruitment 2019-2020 form?
- When is Nigerian stock exchange graduate recruitment form coming up?
- Is Nigerian Stock Exchange graduate recruitment available?
- Who is eligible to apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange graduate recruitment form 2019?
- When is the Nigerian Stock Exchange graduate recruitment form deadlines?
- What are the necessary steps to apply for Nigerian Stock
- Exchange graduate recruitment 2019?
Below here you will find what many Nigerians has been asking and searching for how to apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange graduate recruitment form and requirement for applications, so we urge you to kindly calm down and read all the guidelines outlined below here.
Before we continue , kindly note that www.nse.com.ng is the official recruitment portal for Nigerian Stock Exchange graduate recruitment form 2019-2020 applications and no other portal except www.nse.com.ng.
Warning: The Nigerian Stock Exchange graduate recruitment form 2019-2020 registrations is totally free, don’t listen to any people or persons requesting for money or ransoms in other to help you get jobs at Nigerian Stock Exchange graduate, so kindly beware of fraudsters parading as Nigerian Stock Exchange officials.
NSE Trainee Recruitment Requirement 2019/2020 Form?
To apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange graduate Trainee recruitment, first you must know the requirements to apply. So below is the requirement you need to posses in other to stand a chance in the Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment applications
- Candidates should have atleast second class lower from a well known institutions.
- Applicants should have completed his/her NYSC scheme and awarded a certificate.
- Candidates should posses a computer knowledge.
- Candidates with HND are also required to relevant fields.
- Applicants should posses a five credits including Mathematics and English in O’Levels “WAEC, NECO”at one sitting.
- Applicants should be adamant to work hard and be in a possesion to handle all sort of works.
How To Apply For Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee recruitment 2019-2020?
To apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment form, you need to apply by visiting the official portal for the Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate trainee recruitment form portal or follow the guidelines below here.
- Go to the NSA Career web portal.
- Proceed and click on the register at the corner of your devices screen to start your registrations
- Now proceed and login into your email address to activate your Account.
- Meanwhile, login with your email address and password.
- Now proceed to provide your CV, and it should contains the details below.
- Educational Qualifications
- Recent Passport
- Employment history
- Valid means of identifications
- Your Nysc certificates
Kindly note that Nigerian Stock Exchange is strictly interms of picking qualified candidates, this means that you should ensure to provide all the requirements they wants. So that you can stand a chance towards been selected as one of the candidates who deserve the job.
To ensure a successfully applications when downloading and filling the applicantions , kindly follow the guidelines on this page. If you feel any tensions or issues to apply kindly drop your issues below the here on the comments box.
Deadline: Applications registrations closes on 7th June 2019
- 1. Applicants are requested to apply once, for applicants who apply multiple aplicantions will be disqualified.
- 2. All successfully candidates will be invited for screening
- 3. Kindly note that applications are totally free of charge
In any you need us to help you with latest news and updates on the Nigerian Stock Exchange graduate trainee programme recruitment, also please kindly ensure to comments with your email address, so we can keep you updated.