Obafemi Awolowo University Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal Now Open, See 45 Positions And How to Register
Obafemi Awolowo University Recruitment 2019/2020 Registration Form Portal is now on open for new intakes of qualified professionals across Nigeria. Interested and qualified candidates can now apply for the Obafemi Awolowo University recruitment 2019/2020 jobs applications that is currently ongoing. Continue reading to see how to apply.
Do you want to be become among those that will get instant employment through Obafemi Awolowo University 2019 recruitment exercise? Do you have this dream of working and getting Educational jobs through Obafemi Awolowo University? Have you been trying to elevate your career and gain attractive salary? Also you want to become those who will help make our educational sectors a good and better place for me and you? If yes then, this page is all you need right now.
Did you just answered yes to the above questions? We will take yes as an answer to the above questions, kindly read every bit of informations here about Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2019/2020 recruitment.
Below here we will show you how to apply for 2019/2020 Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) recruitment for interested qualified Nigerians who wish to partake in this year Obafemi Awolowo University jobs vancancies.
Beneath this page you will eventually see how to apply for Obafemi Awolowo University recruitment successfully and the requirement involved on the recruitment stages.
The Obafemi Awolowo University is a comprehensive public institution established in 1962 as the University of Ife. The University is situated on vast expanse of land totaling 11,861 heactares in Ile-Ife, Osun State, Southwest of Nigeria.
Application are currently invited for:
1). Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye Professorial Chair
2). Engineer II (Electrical)
3). Higher Technical Officer
4). Senior Technical Officer (Planning)
5). Principal Technical Officer II (Mechanical/Electrical)
6). Principal Library Officer
7). Higher Library Officer
8). Pupil Engineer (Network)/Network Administrator II
9). Assistant Groundsman III
10). Technologist II
12). Medical Laboratory Scientist II
13). Library Officer
14). Nursing Officer I
Medical Imaging Scientist
15). Medical Social Work Officer (Grade II)
17). Pharmacist I
18). Technical Officer
19). Systems Programmer II/Web-Application Developer
20). Senior Artist II
21). Artist II and I
22). Artist III
23). Workshop Supervisor (Carpentry)
24). Agricultural Superintendent
25). Assistant Sports Coach (Scrabble, Table-Tennis)
26). Librarian I
27). Junior Research Fellow
28). Senior Research Fellow
29). Medical Laboratory 30).Technologist I
31). Librarian II
32). Senior Librarian
33). Principal Librarian
34). Technologist I
35). Confidential Secretary II
36). Planning Officer II
37). Senior Assistant Registrar (Editorial)
38). Junior Research Fellow
39). Medical Trainee Fellow
40. Senior Lecturer
41). Lecturer I
42). Research Fellow I
43). Research Fellow II
44). Assistant Lecturer
45). Lecturer II
So now are you ready to see the complete OAU recruitment 2019/2020 online requirements? Have you considered to know the method of application submission? And as well the stipulated deadlines for the Obafemi Awolowo University 2019 recruitment? If yes then keep reading below here.
Obafemi Awolowo University recruitment has been revolving the country till date, some questions many Nigerians ask for the OAU jobs applications recruitment are as follows;
- Method to apply for OAU 2019/202 0?
Place to obtain the 2019/2020 OAU recruitment form?
- Is Obafemi Awolowo University 2019 recruitment out?
- When will Obafemi Awolowo University online form recruitment 2019 begin?
- Please i need Obafemi Awolowo University online application recruitment 2019/2020 jobs information?
- Is true that OAU recruitment 2019 form portal real and open?
- Deadline for the OAU jobs
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) General Recruitment Requirement 2019/2020 Form
- Applicants possession of either B.Sc, HND , OND, NCE in a quantitative field
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in Two (2) other subjects, or National Examination Council (NECO) / General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in Four (4) Subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English language.)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- First School Leaving certificate (FSLC)
- Birth certificate
- Recent Passports Photograph
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- You must be a Nigerian, either by birth or Nationalisation
- Applicants must have a valid means of Identification, voters card, Driver’s license or National immigration passports
- Applicants should be Conversant with Microsoft Office, Web Application and the use of relevant Applications for effective delivery of Services
How to Apply Obafemi Awolowo University Recruitment 2019/2020 Form
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 25 copies of their Applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for (State the Department/Unit)
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
Permanent Home Address.
- Current Postal Address / including G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address.
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children and their Ages.
- Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Work Experience with dates.
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
- Research interests and activities
Conferences / courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
- Professional accomplishment.
- Publications with date.
- Service to national and international bodies.
- Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidates’ academic/work experience.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to the address below:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife – Osun State.
“For the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs”
Application Deadline 5th September, 2019.
- Candidates applying for this position are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “Confidential”.
- Only the applications of short- listed candidates will be acknowledged.