Shell Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme Job Vacancies and How to Register Online
Shell Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme Job Vacancies and How to Register Online –Are you searching for Shell Recruitment for graduate trainee programme 2019/2020 Application? Do you wish to know how to apply? Are you here here because you want to grab rightful information and application procedures to apply online via Shell Nigeria official platform? Have you also wished to have this dream of working at shell? Do you want to advance your career and gain reasonable salary?
Did you just answered yes to the above questions? Then you are absolutely at the rightful place. So for you to successfully apply for shell jobs, you need to carefully read the information we have covered below here for you.
Shell petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employee’s ideas travel and come to fruition. Our commitment and your drive will meet and help unlock your own potential and push forward Shell’s continuous innovation.
Application are invited from fresh graduates for the position below.
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Reference ID: 113786BR
- Shell have been developing all kinds of ideas to help meet the growing demand for energy and we are looking for ambitious students and graduates to helo us achieve more.
- Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories.
- Our goal is to meet the energy needs of our society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future.
- Our focus on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer,distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products.
Shell Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
The Shell Graduate programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years.
A shell new graduates have access to an unparalled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- World class training (classroom based learning, e-learning modules, accreditation)
- Job Rotations in different businesses
What we are looking at Shell
Graduate Trainees who:
- Individuals who have completed undergraduate degree not earlier than 2016
- Graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- Candidates who have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme with proof of discharge certificate.
- Candidates who not statisfy the above requirements will be automatically disqualified.
Courses of Study
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
Our process is to identify remarkable individuals, we use a competency-based asssesment methodolgy which focuses on Capacity, Achievement and Relationships (CAR).
Capcity: We are looking for people with the intellectual, analytical, and creative ability to learn quickly, identify issues, and propose innovative solutions.
Achievement: We want driven high-achievers full of curiosity, self-confidence and organizational skills.
Relationship: We are searching for strong communicators who work excellent with a team, respect others and encourage and support colleagues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants will be required to select the business area that they would like to apply for on the Shell graduate programme within the registration form. You will be matched to a particlular role based on your skills and ability.
- Application form is totally free.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed
- Application after the stipulated deadline dated will not be entertained.
Application closing date 21st July, 2019.
Do you have any issues or contributions regarding to this publication? If yes, then you need to give us a feedback using the comment form below.