Are you searching for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment job vacancies 2019/2020 Application? Do you wish to know how to apply? Are you here here because you want to grab rightful information and application procedures to apply online via Stanbic IBTC Bank official platform? Have you also wished to have this dream of working at Stanbic IBTC Bank? Do you want to advance your career and gain reasonable salary?
Did you just answered yes to the above questions? Then you are absolutely at the rightful place. So for you to successfully apply for Stanbic Ibtc Bank jobs, you need to carefully read the information we have covered below here for you.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of south Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client services and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our succesd into the future, we are searching for resourceful individuals to join our honest team at our offices.
Application are invited for:
Job Title: Personal Banker – North Zones (North West and North Central)
Job ID: 41307
Job Sector: Financial Services
Retail & Business Banking
Proactively promote a relationship-based offering through operating as dedicated and primary point of contact for customer in the branch, providing banking solutions which meet the customers needs in accordance with each of personal banking seqments value proposition.
- Interpret financial Statements, assses sources of income and basic customer affordablility calculations (debt to income ration ,Loan to valud ration, instalmeng to income ration, etc).
- Demonstrate high levels of computef literacy – able to capture/update customers database, successfully complete product/lending applications, ensure credit maintenance, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel.
- Time management
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to handle matrix reporting
Deep knowledge and understanding of the different personal and segment value proposition.
- Knowledge of local market
Environment and financial issues that may impact portfolio.
- Working knowledge of banking and operations.
- Through understanding of credit principles as well as application and maintenance processes.
- A knowledge of the banks oragnogram and awareness of relevant reporting lines.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Requirement?
- A Bachelors degree in any related disciplines
- Minimum of second class lower (2:2) division
- 0-2 years banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers.
Strong relationships management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Applicants are advised to apply once
Application form is totally free.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed
- Application after the stipulated deadline dated will not be entertained.
- Multiple Application submission intakes will not be entertained.
- Applicants without any of the required documents shouldn’t even try to apply.
Application Closing Date
Do you have any issues or contributions regarding to this publication? If yes, then you need to give us a feedback using the comment form below.